kus

Anyone who would blame that on a battery is an absolute charleton. Find a MECHANIC to check it out for you. Have the codes checked. I would suspect a slow ISC or an intake problem on that vehicle with that problem.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

When you put an automatic in gear the engine typically drops 200 rpm or so. Remembering back to a similar problem with my '96 3.1L GA, it was dirty/clogged fuel injectors. Probably could be spark, but I would guess fuel first.

Lee

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

A slow Idle speed control will alow the RPM to drop. Too slow, and it stops.If you two-foot it, can you get it to go into gear without stalling?

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca