Check Engine Light

My cars back bumper got bumped into but there was no mark or any sort of physical damage. Later that day the check engine light came on and stayed on for about 24 hours then went off. There was a lot of rain and big puddles during the time it was on. Is the fact that the light went of then off a big concern? Should I still get the car looked at?

Reply to
ElmoLover

Your 1984 Chevy Celebrity is getting old. Time to junk it.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul