Cost to replace fuel pump

What would it cost to have a mechanic replace a fuel pump on 2002 Grand Am

4 cyl.
Reply to
woodstock69

If its anything like either of my 95 GA, or my 95 Bonneville, between

300-900. This is a simple task anyone can do. This is a driveway job. Not back yard because you need a floor jack to help support the fuel tank when dropping it. Are you sure you need a new fuel pump??
Reply to
TANYA LAWSON