firefly won't start

Lots of gas and spark...just no go------- Started out having trouble leaving a stop sign - no power till it got rolling, then was fine.,till next stop sign or light. This morning it started barely - when I tried to give it more fuel to bring up the revs a bit it died and now won't start. Firefly 1 litre ( 3 cylinder ) automatic. Someone Help Please We really need the car for work........ len

Reply to
len Harrison