G8 GT Test Drive

I test drove a G8 GT yesterday. The car is way too quiet. The exhaust note says V-6, not V-8. I like the auto trans manual shift mode, center stack readout screen and seats. The interior seems a bit low grade in several spots, but I guess that's how you get a car with 361 hp to be under 30 large. Lots of tradeoffs. Wheels are also unremarkable. I actually like the V-6 model's wheels better, except they are smaller.

I'll wait for the GXP myself and hope the improvements seen on the show car come through in the production model.

Lee

'00 SSEi

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter