CD's won't eject

Our '95 Bonne now starts when hot... after the crankshaft sensor change! but CD's won't eject from the factory CD player unless you push the button about 20 times. Other than that it works great, any ideas on fixing it? TIA.....jeff

Reply to
JeffPauley

Ok. If you hit the eject once, try waiting for it to work. Punching the button 20 times is like expecting an elevator to appear faster because you keep stabbing your finger into the button 20 times. If the slide motor is FUBAR then just replace it with a junkyard head or a nicer aftermarket head unit. Worse comes to worse I have an 8 pound sledge you can borrow since you seem to be such a clueless twit. Use it to beat yourself about the cranial area while I drive off in your car.

Reply to
FBR

Most of your posts (though some helpful) say that you are quite the prick. Why don't you give people a chance before trying to bite there head's off?

Reply to
80 Knight

Well, I am a bit short tempered. When I come out with a post like this it's because either the answer has already been posted dozens of times, or the poster seems to be trolling. (IE several questions posted with no relation to each other) This particular post was meant to be a humorous use of sarcasm but I guess I missed my mark. Sorry if you were offended. I heartily recommend blocking my posts in the future so as not to be upset. In the future I promise to only bite the heads off of chickens and.or bats as a good circus geek should. (The proceeding post was meant to poke fun at myself, not you. Have a cool day)

Reply to
FBR

Oh, and before you decided I was being a prick, did you notice this?

"If the slide motor is FUBAR then just replace it with a junkyard head or a nicer aftermarket head unit"

Reply to
FBR

Actually, I did. That is why I said you were helpful at times. ;-) And, though I worded myself wrong, I too meant no real offence (go figure, I call you a prick, and I meant no offence...how am I to explain that?), it just seemed to me like you were treating this person (and some others, if memory serves) as they were lesser people because they did not know as much as you do. If that is not the case, then I apologize. As for the 'question/answer being posed several times', not everyone knows how to retrieve such information when there primary news server has discarded it, so I personally have no problem with answering questions over again, and trust me, I have absolutely no problem what so ever with sarcasm. It is part of my daily routine. :P

Reply to
80 Knight

HeHe, been called worse before.

it just seemed to me like you were treating this

Good points. You want to REALLY see me become a sarcastic prick? How about the folks who pop in, post thier question, and want you to answer them via email. They can'r even be bothered to follow up on thier own post. ACK!

Have a good one...

Reply to
FBR

LOL

I love the ones who post there question every 5 minutes. And, they can't even stay in the same thread. I came on here one day and there were about 4 or 5 posts...same user, same problem, same message, but he/she had posted it at least 4 times. Now, I can understand that some newsreaders do this accidentally, but some just cant wait for a response, and seem to think that the more times they post there question, the more of us will understand it. lol

Same to you.

Reply to
80 Knight

Well in retrospect, I didn't state the problem too well... when I say I push the button 20 x, I mean to say you push it one time and it goes through about 30 seconds of clicking and trying to eject the CD, then you push it a second time when all the clicking stops and it goes through that same 30 seconds again. It's an exaggeration to say it takes 20 iterations of this before the CD finally ejects, but it sure seems like it at the time. Usually it will eject after 4-6 different 30 second cycles. The hammer idea has crossed my mind, though....jeff

Reply to
JeffPauley

did it hurt?

Reply to