GP headlights

Can someone tell me how to change the headlamps on the 99 GP? I don't see any way to get at the socket to change bulbs and don't have an owner's manual to look it up.

Thanks.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

I think on that year, there are two screws from the top that hold the whole headlamp in place. Remove those, pull the headlamp outward, disconnect the electrical connector then remove the bulb. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Robert

I believe most newer cars here have the driver headlight brighter then the passenger (I always thought it was the other way around though).

Reply to
Phillip Schmid