Grand Am goodies?

My wife just bought an 04 Grand Am GT in that amazing Fusion Orange. Any suggestions where we can get some goodies to jazz it up even more? No major mods, just some relatively inexpensive interior/exterior "eye candy" eg nifty license plate frames, etc. Thanks.

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

I like the "gold chain" license plate frames from Checker and the "chain link" steering wheels from there also.

Reply to
Scott