have trouble with transmision

I have a 1999 sunfire 2.2lt.it is having trouble shifting into gear and it isn't picking up speed even when you down shift into a lower gear it isn't wanting to reav up. also if you are in park the car will idle fine, but if you are in gear and stopped the car willn't stay idled up and wants do die. I have put new pulgs and wires in thinking it would help but idn't much.

Thank you for your time.

Reply to
dontknowhow

So it doesn't run well and the transmixer won't confabulate it's shifts to your liking? Either throw more parts and money at it blindly without any thought of actually figuring out what's wrong or sell it. Try a bicycle, that should be more your speed.

BTW, what are "pulgs"?

Reply to
FBR