chevy 96 z71 transmission shift problem

I have a GM 1996 z71 with a 4L60E electronic controlled transmission. Problem is it stays in 1st gear up to 30mph then jumps into 3rd gear, if you let off gas at 15 to it will shift to 2nd ok. I checked it with a Mastertech scanner it shows it shifts to 2nd at proper time but trans stay in 1st But if using scanner to control shifting trans shifts as it should including stay in 1st , or start in second , or start in 3rd , down shift as you tell mastertech to do. Any Help Thank you Larry

Reply to
xx