HELP Pontiac G8 GT Question

I have owned 2 Pontiac Grand Prix GTPs, a 1998 and a 2005, both have had the HUD (Heads Up Display, speedometer and other driver info in the windshield.) I really like this feature, but can find no mention of it in the specs and equipment listings for G8 GTs I am considering purchasing. I have been looking on the web prior to actually looking at the cars, since they are all used and located in various cities some pretty far from my home in Louisville, KY.

I know it is is still available on new Buicks and on some BMW models I have looked at.

BTW I still drive the 2005 GTP and have a restored 69 GTO convertible. Sold my two owner 75 Trans Am last year.

Trans Am

Reply to
transam