How are 2004 GTO Sales?

I'm just the opposite. I'm simply not impressed by any domestics quality for now. maybe that'll change with GM, but I don't see it. But I understand where you're coming from. Just to ask, have to ever driven a mid to higher end BMW?

Reply to
Harry Edwards

But, can you spell "Console"?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Unless you have to work on it....then Caddy is as bad as foreign..

GW

Micah wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Sure, I've driven BMW & Mercedes. For the money, size, performance, & reliability though I like my GTP. In my opinion its a better looking car also but the interior isn't as refined though. Have you driven the new STS? I haven't driven it yet, but that's one I would consider, better looks, power, interior, room, handling breaking etc.

Reply to
Micah

It all depends on the owner, how they drive & maintain the vehicle. The more a person pays for a vehicle, the better care it gets, generally. The cheaper vehicles generally are abused especially if they have any power. How many Lexus & Buick hotrodders on the road? LOL Buick & Cadillac which I like, are up close to the top. But I don't believe a study like that is feasible.

Yes, I know, i checked that out. The Germans go up and down every few

Reply to
Micah

The STS is a bit big for my tastes and rather expensive. I don't feel confortable with the US makers - yet. Lets see what Mr. Lutz does to the company and the product lines then I'll take another look. I do understand what you mean though.

Reply to
Harry Edwards

Ah, but they are applying it in some areas. Drive a Crossfire.

Chris

Reply to
Silver Unicorn

I have yet to see one going down the road that should tell you something. Or it could be that they were so ugly I just didnt notice.

Reply to
Percy J. Ellington Von Wellinton IIII

Given my choice I would take a 300 over the GTO, even the large 6 cylinder. I drove the Hemi a few weeks ago and it is a sweet car. Only problem is I dont want a 4 door. If they start making a coup maybe we can do bidness.

Reply to
Percy J. Ellington Von Wellinton IIII

Pontiac should have known not to build it. If they had watched this news group that would have been enough to know. Not many people want an ugly foreign made car with a GTO badge. t serves them right for trying to shove this monster down our throats. am saying it again Pontiac needs to clean house in the designer department.