I don't know whats going on...

I have a 2000 Grand Prix. I left it set for about 4 months, when I got back, everything worked fine except the climate control just doesn't work. No A/C, nothing. I checked the fuses and can't find a problem. This has been bugging me for the past two months, please help.

Reply to
Jackgotbike

Check main fuse...

Lee

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

Something else to think about , is it possible your climate control resistor went ? I just replaced mine , i have a 2001 gtp se , the resistor was inside the blower in the engine compartment . The thing is not small unit , it was rather bulky but thats was why mine didnt work .

Reply to
Waffle

Reply to
Shep