manual transmission - fluid/ spark plugs

how can i change the spark plugs and the manual transmission fluid.. ?

is there a site for sunfires which shows these kind of stuff??

thanks!

Reply to
d5486

(that's for thetranny)

And I'll let you look for spark plugs on there since you didn't give the year. But I'm assuming that it's 99(?)+ when they started with the Ecotec.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

If you have difficulty with this, it may not be the job for you. I don't mean to be condescending and hope this is not interpreted as such. The risk is that items could be broken or damaged resulting in additional expense. Sometimes it's better to let someone else do it. Best of luck whatever you choose.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I was thinking a little more about this later. If you know someone who knows how to do this and is willing to show and guide you in person, this would be a good way to learn.

Reply to
hyundaitech

That sounds like the best advice.

Reply to