Need 10-bolt 66 rear end parts

This is a 66 8.2 10-bolt posi. I need the wheel bearings (these are pressed on ) no C-clips. The bearings measure 2.891m OD 1.437 ID & .738 thick. They are a sealed ball bearing. I also need a pinion seal. Anybody know where I can find these? I have been unable in Dallas TX to find them. Thanks

Reply to
free

Should be 2.891 OD looks like I can see RW-507 G on the seal.

Reply to
free

Try here:

aarcuda69062

Thanks.

Reply to
free

They could get the pinion seal but could not find the axle bearings, they are impossible to find. # RW 507 GR or P-C-RW507GR with above 2.891 OD 1.437 ID & .738-.740 thick. If anybody has any NOS I will pay top dollar for them.

Reply to
free