Parking brake light comes on during acceleration

Has anyone experienced a situation where the parking brake light comes on during moderately high acceleration, and then goes off again during
deceleration? This just started happening recently, and it never happened before. Obviously I don't expect my parking brake signal light to be an accelerometer, so I assume that perhaps the sensor has gotten loose.
2001 GP SE.
Yousuf Khan
--
Humans: contact me at ykhan at rogers dot com
Spambots: just reply to this email address ;-)
Yousuf Khan wrote:

Check and adjust your brake fluid level.
Ian
shiden_kai wrote:

Why would this be related to the parking brakes?
Yousuf Khan

Because the park brake light also lights when the brake fluid is low.
Yousuf Khan wrote:

It's not a parking brake light. It's a brake indicator light. It tells you: A. You are low on brake fluid. B. You have a pressure problem in the system c. You have your parking brake set GW
Geoff Welsh wrote:

Ah, understood, thanks.
Yousuf Khan
+check your brake pads, to see if they have to be replaced..