PCM help...2002 Grand Prix

Hey all. I got a reprogrammed PCM today for my 02 GTP. Once I installed it, I got the service engine soon light right away. The light will stay on until the case learn is done, but will the performance be different or sluggish until the learn is done and the code cleared? I have an autotap so I can take care of the code myself. What will I be watching the dealer do so they dont screw it up or reflash the pcm?

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00