help: 95 grand prix SE 3.1 L

Need help!

For the past couple months my car has been stalling and sometimes hard to start. i have replaced/checked the following

ECM Crank sensor fuel pump MAP sensor ignition module PCV valve

Mechanics scanned my car, and read that i had a code of 3

34: MAP sensor signal voltage was too low (high vacuum) for 2.5 seconds when engine speed was above 500 RPM.

My mechanic has given up on this problem as he was unable to solve it.

So since then, i have purchased my own personal scanner. I got another code from it.

37: PCM did not receive the TCC brake signal 4 consecutive times when vehicle speed went from above 35 MPH (for at least 10 seconds) to 0 MPH.

I really think that this is the key to my problem. Right before i stall, i can feel the car shift funny, if i happen to let go of gas, it will stall. but if i apply the gas it will keep running but engine light is on.

Anyone have a solution to this problem, or tell me if this is my problem?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Supreme

David J and Lynne J Shepherd