Pontiac firefly 1.3 litre sedan

Can any body out there help with tracking down info on a 1991 pontiac firefly. Seems they are a clone of a 1992 MH holden barina, I am trying to track down a factory service manual, to not pay big dollars over here in Australia to carry out a head removeal job. At present, my car is sitting in the yard with a blown head gasket and no real means of buying a manual to do the job. Can any one help with either a site or some where i can down load the service manual. Seems also the firefly is the clone of a 1993 suzuki swift gl sedan. Long as it's a 1.3 litre 4 cylinder car, i can do the rest.

Many thanks Peter Queensland, Australia

Reply to
Peter

Don't know about in Oz, but in Canada the Firefly was a Suzuki/GM joint venture car built by CAMI Automotive in Ingersol Ontario. It was based on either the Forsa or the Swift. I belive in 1991 it was based on the Swift Gi.

Reply to
clare