Bore and stroke

I find it hard to understand why some people give wrong information. There are 3 known bore and strokes of the suzuki G13BA engine. From several countries, laws governing size and displacement, it differs. In Australia we have the G13BA standard engine, it displaces 1298 cc or 1.3 litre. Then again the GTi engine is different again. I own a 1992 Holden barina, which in other countries are named the potiac firelfy, chev metro suzuki swift ect ect. As every one knows the swapping of crankshafts and other moving parts, one can up the size slightly to improve the displacement. At times i wish people would just answer the question rather than go round in circles.

Cheers to those who have answered my questions, and crap to those who think they know the answer and go round in circles. I know have a double over head cam engine from a suzuki gti, power steering from 1995 barina and am thinking of doing other little jobs to improve my barina. I must add, that the car was firstly stripped of every nut and bolt and rebuilt as it rolled off the assembly line in 1992. New paint, suspension from suzuki and the car looks damn good. My next task is to produce a show car with a small V6 engine from a toyota. Rear wheel drive and is to be only used as a show car, but it will run. Just cant get it legally on the road because of transport laws that govern Australia. The rear drive will have a ford escort rear end, ford capri drive shaft, i have cut very little the floor area to house the holden V6 and gearbox, mounting were were quite simple, rear end had me cutting down to suit a rear end axle assembly from a 1972 fors escort. Any one who wants more deatails and pictures thus far taken, email me. I have planned by mid May next year we will be firing it up and driving around my property before putting on display.

Cheers to all Peter Australia

Reply to
Peter

Photos of both cars please!!!