Pontiac Grand AM 3400 COOLANT QUESTIONS!!

Hey, I'm the proud owner of a 1999 Pontiac Grand AM GT 3400 SFI and i was wondering, i changed my dexcool out for the "Yellow Stuff" and i was wondering if i could put G12 VW coolant in it instead. I would like to stear clear of dexcool, i've seen how well g12 works on SEVERAL of my friends VWs and i would like to put it in my GAGT, Would any problems arise? How often WOULD i have to change it? Will it hurt my engine as bad as DexCool would like my other cars if it get old, or air gets in the system? Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Nate2023