Pontiac SSEI

My wonderful son pried off the left and right SSEI emblems ,any chance of locating any from anyone out there?

Reply to
Bart Simpson

One Word - EBAY.... Just be patient and they will come...

Reply to
Guess

Try a pontiac dealer. And Why did he pry them off? Are they reusable. How old is he?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 000 miles_~_~_

Reply to
Harry Face

My wife and i were seperated for 6 months, during that time my 18yr old stepson, pried of both side SSEI emblems, the interior door light covers "fell off" as well as the side reflectors and he removed the stock windshield wipers added @$#%$^ chrome wipers and removed the exhaust pipe hoods , all this so it "would look better"

Reply to
Bart Simpson