Re: FS 1958 Pontiac $1000 in N. Carolina

jerry whitfield wrote: Please use your email server and reply to me

directly since I dont come to the newsgroups often. 2 pictures > attached.

Yea, it's pretty obvious. Do you see BINARIES anywhere in the group name? I didn't think so. BTW if you can't be bothered to follow up your own post why don't you not bother posting, much less crossposting like a dumbass.

Reported as spam.

Reply to
FBR