possible broken motor mount?

Hi, I have a 2000 grand prix with approx 90000 miles on it. I'm wondering just how much the motor is supposed to move when you put the car into gear from park or neutral. I only ask because I've heard kind of a rubbing sound while going into gear. I looked at the motor and it seems to move about 2 inches or less and I'm thinking thats too far. What are your thoughts on this?

thanks

Reply to
eolson