Question On For Sale Postings

Sting Ray has infomed me that as he is the moderator of this group, our "For Sale" postings, though marked with an "FS" are not welome here.

It seems strange that I get a lot of positive feedback and people purchasing vintage cars directly from these postings, but they are completely unwelcome by everyone.

Since Sting Ray is in charge, I will not be posting any of the Pontiac vintage vehicles we have for sale here.

Anyone wishing to keep up with the X code GTO or the other GTO, GP and Firebird sales that are coming up in the next few weeks can join our mailing list at

Thanks and good hunting CCC

Reply to
Collector Car Central

"Collector Car Central"

Nonsense snipped

I never noticed Stingray claiming to be a moderator or in charge of the group. I do see a commercial spammer being called on his BS. Go play in traffic.

Reply to
FBR

"FBR" wrote in news:BqDSe.42635$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

Sounds pretty straight forward to me.

Thanks Pontiac group,

CCC

Reply to
Collector Car Central

Once again CCC, don't let the screen door hit your ass as you leave!

Reply to
StingRay

Sale" postings, though marked with an "FS" are not

This is NOT a for sale group. For sale ads are not wanted here. Post them in a for sale group.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Collector Car Central wrote in news:Xns96C78EA1FB4F4CCC@38.119.71.210:

Reply to