question about postings

I just got a funny little film [about 3 seconds] that I would like to share.... If I post it will the wolves chew me up and pick their teeth with my rib bones???

Reply to
littlemiss

Put in on a website somewhere, and give us only the URL.

NO attachments are allowed in this group.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Thanks Jan for saving me from the wolves! would you happen to know of a site ???

Reply to
littlemiss

Not really. Get your own, free websites can be had from a dozen of places.

and
are the ones I have used before. They get the job done, but they suck for any serious web publishing purposes. Never tried their PAID services. (and probably never will)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson