Ram Air conversion for T/A

My brother hit a trailer with the front of my 96 TA. The hood, header panel, bumper cover and a few other things have to be replaced.

I found a pretty decent deal on a ram air hood and bumper. Is this a bolt on to a stock T/A or are other parts needed?

TIA!!!!!!!

Marc

Reply to
Marc

you have to get the ram airbox set up. so instead of your air filter being behind the drivers side light, its up front , (above the rad, infront of the intake), were the nostrils are for the hood.

Reply to
Rastan

Is that something that HAS to be had right away? Or can the stock box be used until I find a used airbox?

I found the hood and bumper assembly used, but haven't had any luck on an airbox yet.

Marc

Reply to
Marc