Re: 1999 GPrix Gt opinions needed

I have a 99 Gt sedan with 54,xxx miles has the 3800 in it.........here just

> in about the last week the gas mileage has dropped drasticly..........it's > bout time for an oil change but that wouldn't make a huge > difference........the information center is telling me I'm getting about > 14-15 miles to the gallon where it used to average at least > 18-20...........around town.......

It sounds as though it may be in need of a tune-up. Try replacing the plugs and I would also recommend changing the gas filter. It may be clogged. Also, at the next oil change, pick up some Gumout fuel injecter cleaner (liguid not the spray), dump that into the gas tank and fill it up.

Reply to
Ray

drasticly..........it's

Reply to