Re: EL TwinkleToes is gettin' reeeeeeeeeeal insecure (LMAO) Re:OLD...

Weak-link: naughtynaughtynaughty (El=A0Trauco)

>> he hides >> Ah, you wept "hides" ...then you JUST >> admitted that Fweddie was a liar for >> pretending that he knew how to get here >> with his *facts* and *all the proof*, and he >> even claimed to have a brother in the >> area...idiot,why does Fweddie always refuse >> to backup his bluffs about having facts and >> proof about a business and a brother that's >> supposed to be near here by getting here? >> He was just lying about having facts and >> proof and a near here brother, or is he just >> too afraid to get here for the race? Both? =3D) > What? Who? Where?

Evasion duly noted

We are talking about your non existant GTO

You have proof to backup that lie of yours, dummy? Why are you lying about it?

> -- >> Modded '05 GTO...of course :) > Yeah, sure!

You admitted that your world doesn't include cars, and that you didn't even know what a GTO was until I informed you [lmao], and you even admitted that you'd rather walk or use public transportation then drive your old wreck...SO, the more you cry and deny the more jealous you appear. :)

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (You Make It You Spend It) wrote in news:3043- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3355.bay.webtv.net:

Can't prove a negative, old chum! The only way you can blow me out of the water is to turn up to race Fred! But that won't happen will it? So, we can continue to laugh at your non existant GTO.

Jealous? Of something that doesn't exist? Now that is drawing a long bow, old fruit.

That sig... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Reply to
El Trauco