Re: Tres Amigos: Twinkie Fweddie, El TwinkleToes & OLD Gwary Lee B

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof=A0Hall)

> Can't provide a single fact that you claimed >> to have 8 weeks ago? > Di

Not one single fact still being duly noted :)

Blowhards like you are a dime a dozen

> Or how you claimed you'd post that scary >> "Mark" info yesterday, and didn't? > I never claimed anything of the sort. Proof?

Backpedal and LIE/blow-hard-bluff noted :)

Proof below: (It's on this thread, just a few postings up, but of course you'll be self-loathing enough to try and deny it, even tho' it's still there to be read/re-read because you didn't give Google time to dump it yet) LOL

*************** Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...

Group: alt.fan.madonna Date: Mon, May 21, 2007, 10:12pm From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fred=A0Hall)

>> Idiot, what did you mean when you wept >>> that Mark was very close and that I'm >>> supposed to know who Mark is? >> What did you think I meant? > I sure hope that you meant Mark was very > close when you wept that Mark was very > close, and I sure hope that you meant that I'm > supposed to know who Mark is when you > claimed that I'm supposed to know who Mark > is, clown.

Are you confused? Lack reading comprehension?

Should I explain how you swallowed the "mark" bait, and once again made a fool of yourself?

***************

See, foolish blow-hard, you were JUST about to tell us all about your "brother" Mark, and how he's so close to us, and how he's supposed to know us in real life, and how you continue (2 months later!!) to make excuses for why you can't get here, even tho' your Mark is "very close" to us in real life and how you have the facts and "all the proof" about a business that you spent over six months stalking but can't find, even with the help of your brother Mark...that's supposed to be just down the road from us...yes?

SNAG!!!

> Or how you planned on posting proof about >> Lee claiming to have paid "cash" for 3 cars >> in 1 day, but you didn't? > your "family" paid cash for 3 cars.

Liar, I called you a liar for you claiming that "I" paid "cash" for 3 cars in one day...liar, I said that it was the "family" and that we did not pay "cash" ...you wept that you'd provide proof to backup your lie, and you never did, of course.

Show us your "cash" proof, OLD blow-hard bluffer...you wept you would, white garbage. :)

> Or how you claimed you'd just have to get >> weal tough if Lee denied that the >> "franchise" was "yanked" ... > Then why don't you

Then why did you JUST refuse to post that proof aGAIN, blow-hard?

> and he called you a liar, so of course >> you tucked-tail and didn't post any info. > DYOFDW

Then why did you JUST refuse to post that proof aGAIN, blow-hard?

Backpedal noted

> Or how you told Lee that if I denied ever >> making postings about a "Mark" in a "F-150" >> MB about 10 years ago, you'd just have to >> step over that RL line and post proof about >> those postings. > Pr

Then why did you JUST refuse to post that proof aGAIN, blow-hard?

Backpedal noted

Of course you didn't - you just crawled behind another desperate bluff and deflection. Or the time just recently that you ... etc, etc, etc.....

All your words boil down to this: You are afraid to race my "GTO", and you don't get to believe your lies about my GTO and the business that YOU claim to have facts and *all the proof* about, while at the SAME time claim to have a ***brother*** that's "very close" to said business. See, that's a contradiction on your part, OLD clown.

aGAIN, idiot...calling your bluff; send your brother by and I'll take him for a test drive and brew him a pot of coffee, and we'll discuss details about the race...how's that for calling your bluff about claiming to have *facts*, *proof* and a *brother* that's "very close" to said business, dummy?

LMAO!!!

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It