Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof=A0Hall)

That's the dilemma for

Did you ever call or write or e-mail your brother Mark for directions on how to get here?

> Because you act like you can't get here on >> your own, even with your *facts* and *all the >> proof* that you claimed to have after stalking >> a business for over 6 months, OLD clown? > Proof of this stalking

Because your bluffing backfired after you posted info from a nearly 10 year old posting at a moderated MB, big mouth? LMAO

>>> You claimed that he's very close >>> He is >> He is???! ;) > He is.

Then you have NO reason to keep making excuses, pussy, and your "very close" brother should be able to write down the name of the business that you stalked for over 6 months, yes, idiot?

> Liar, every time I asked "Who's Mark?" you >> wept that I know very well who Mark is. > You deny that you know Mark?

Then you have NO reason to keep making excuses, pussy, and your "very close" brother should be able to write down the name of the business that you stalked for over 6 months, yes, liar?

> Excuse maker and OLD fool, how would we >> not know of each other IF you claim that he's >> very close AND that I know very well who he >> is? ;) > Yo

Evasion duly noted

Do you break out in a cold sweat at night worrying about the race that you and Mark are trying to avoid?

> and that you have the facts and all the info >> you'd ever need, stalker. Are you backing >> out of the race or something? > Why should I back out?

Then stop making excuses for not being able to get here, coward. You claimed that your *brother* Mark knows where we're at and that you have the facts and all the proof about the business that you stalked for over

6 months, remember? :)

My "farm truck" can beat your imaginary GTO

> each and every time.

Your imaginary "farm truck" that you got caught using in the past-tense and tried denying ever owning for over a year, clown?

LMAO!!

BAWK!!!1!

Chicken!!

From the coward who won't name a site that > exists in the real world.

Idiot, why do you beg for the name? Your *facts* and *all the proof* about the business that you stalked for over 6 months does NOT even include the name of the business? =3D)

> Coward, you claimed that Mark was your >> brother, > So?

Get here

> and that we know each other in the real >> world... > You don't?

You claimed that we did, idiot, so quit making excuses and get here, coward. :)

> SO, send your brother by to let us know if >> you're going to show up, or make up >> excuses for why you won't show, okay? > Name the mile marker

Idiot, you said that Mark was real close and that I'm supposed to know him...SO, send him by, bluffer.

>> shall I post the link? >> Do it. Why haven't you done that already? ;) > I've posted

Why did you back away from posting it after you bluffed that you would, blow-hard?

>> Daddy bought those cars, not you. >> NO facts and NO proof still noted, liar. > No denial noted, coward

Liar, I called you a liar, liar...and NO facts and NO proof still noted, liar.

Name the mile marker or Pizza Hut, coward.

Idiot, why are you still hiding behind mile markers and Pizza Huts after YOU claimed, weeks ago, to have the facts and all the proof about a business that you stalked for over 6 months?

You're either too cowardly to show up for the race, or you JUST admitted that ALL of your facts and proof are blow-hard bluffs and that you can't get here unless the stalked bails out the OLD and inept stalker. LMAO!

You're trying to back out of offering to race my modded LS2 GTO, pussy.

> Is it because we agreed that it'd be a >> top-end race and you've had second >> thoughts after discovering you'd be about 40 >> - 50 mph shy of my GTO's top-end, big >> mouth? > One way to find out

Yeah, coward, get here with your *facts* and *all the proof* about the business that you stalked for over 6 months, and bring your "brother" Mark along with you to show you exactly how to get here, so you won't have to make 1,000 more excuses for why you can't find the driveway, because you claimed that I know "very well" who Mark is, and that he's "very close" to the business...or will you still be forced to make desperate excuses, big mouth?

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It