Re: If I had a GTO...If I had a brother named Mark...

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof=A0Hall)

> SO, you're ready to provide the facts and >> proof about the business that you stalked for >> over 6 months to backup your bluffs about >> having facts and *all the proof* ...or will you >> continue to backpedal, big mouth? > In what way did I stalk a "business" ? Where > is the post where I claimed to have proof of > stalking a "business" ?

Idiot, how can you claim to have a brother that's supposed to be "very close" to me in real life w/o stalking bluffer? You either stalked a business or a home...OR you **just** got caught lying aGAIN, big-mouth bluffer. :)

Backpedal noted

> Bluffer, you claimed to have facts and proof, >> so list them, coward. > Proof I posted such?

Backpedal noted

> Liar, to make a claim like that you'd have to >> show proof to backup that statement, yes? > I don't have to do anything of the sort

Backpedal noted

you do not own a NAPA franchise

NO proof noted

> Remember, idiot, you claimed that the >> business was "yanked" > If it wasn't yanked, why is it you no longer > brag about owning the franchise?

Backpedal noted

now that the light of truth is shining

upon your lie about having a brother that is supposed to be "very close" to me, in real life? Is that why you STILL act like you don't know how to get here? Because you got caught lying about Mark, OLD big-mouth blow-hard? LOL

> where's your proof, big mouth? Where did >> you find that info, bluffer? > DYOFDW

Backpedal noted

> Name of business and owner, stalker. Or is >> that just another blow-hard bluff that you >> refuse to backup, even tho' you've always >> claimed to have the facts and proof, big >> mouth? > Tell you what. State, in a Usenet post, that

Backpedal noted

The business you don't own?

Proof, liar?

The imaginary GTO you claim to have?

Proof, liar?

>> the ignorant f*ck >> You, because you claimed to have "all the >> proof" about the business that you stalked >> for over 6 months, but you're still too >> ignorant to get here, even after you claimed >> that your "brother" Mark was somebody that >> I'm supposed to know in real life because >> you claimed that he's "very close" to the >> business? > Wh

Backpedal noted

> Really? Then send Mark by to say hi, okay, >> blow-hard bluffer. > Pl

Backpedal noted

>> can't sleep at night wondering how to get >>> out of racing >> Idiot, what did you mean when you wept that >> Mark was very close and that I'm supposed >> to know who Mark is? > Ne

Backpedal noted

> Fool, is this where you're going to start >> making excuses for why you still act like you >> can't get here, the starting point of the race, >> eventho' you've claimed to have a "brother" >> that is in the immediate area and that I'm >> supposed to know him in real life? > He

Backpedal noted

Let's just meet for the race at a location that > exists in real life, ok?

Clown you wept that your brother "Mark" was "very close" to me in real life...SO, just tell him to come on by...ah, unless you're gettin' caught in a lie about having a near here brother named Mark. =3D)

Ooooopsie...LOL!!

> And, liar, from the very instant you >> mentioned "Mark" I've always asked who's >> Mark and have always told you to provide >> proof, but of course you never have, proving >> yourself to be the cowardly liar that I knew >> you would prove yourself to be. > Di

Backpedal noted

> and said that you would provide proof that >> Tux talked about Mark at that MB, but you >> never backed up that bluff. Why is that? > I n

Backpedal noted

LOL! OLD fool, you JUST painted yoursell into a corner and I'll never let you off of the hook for being ignorant enough to claim that you had a "brother" that was "very close" to me

> Ah, come back with another desperate >> backpedal and another insecure "I meant to >> do that" excuse, instead of ever providing >> facts and proof to backup you claims about >> having facts and proof, big-mouth blow-hard. > Pr

Backpedal noted

Yeah, right. Carol says otherwise, and I > believe her. > mentally ill women

Nice self-snag, desperate luser.

The bulk of her posts indicate that we got > along well.

Of course, you don't post links to those posts.

> You said you'd provide proof that she called >> me a stalker, but you still haven't. Why? > Jes

Backpedal noted

Give me a break.

LMAO!!

> You've claimed many times to have a >> brother that is supposed to be "very close" to >> me in real life. You seem to enjoy real life >> stalking, stalker. Why is that? > Pr

Backpedal noted

b.t.w. Idiot, just yesterday you bluffed about unloading that big **Mark troll** bomb, but you ran away instead...why?

You've never made good on ANY of your bluffs about unloading those bluff bombs, every single time that your bluff is called, and it's been 8 weeks and there's still NO facts and NO proof to backup your bluffs about havng facts and proof...why is that, OLD blow-hard bluffer? :)

LMAO!!!

Idiot, there's no way you can continue to make excuses for not being able to get here for the race, not after you've claimed to have a brother that's very close to the starting point of the race, unless you're just too skeered to get here, bluffer. =3D)

Actually

Actually, you claimed to have facts and proof and a brother that is near here, BUT you continue to provide NO facts and NO proof and still weep that you don't know where here is, because you forgot that you claimed to have a brother that is nearby and known by me in real life. LMAO

Keep providing NO proof and NO facts to backup your blow-hard bluffs and keep making up excuses and backpedals for yourself and your *near here* "brother" ...'kay? :)

it's well established that you are a lying

You claimed to have facts and proof, but you've never listed any. Why? Calling your bluff again, big mouth. :)

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It