Re: EL TwinkleToes is gettin' reeeeeeeeeeal insecure (LMAO) Re:OLD...

Weak-link: naughtynaughtynaughty (El=A0Trauco)

>>> SO, the more you cry and deny the more >>>> jealous you appear. :) >>> Of something that doesn't exist? >> "SO, the more you cry and deny the more >> jealous you appear. :)" >> SNAG!! >> -- >> Modded '05 GTO...of course :) > That sig... > I can't see you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

no GTO

"SO, the more you cry and deny the more jealous you appear. :)"

Where is that GTO?

"Mark" sees it all the time...I'm supposed to know him in real life and inept Fweddie weeps that Mark is in my immediate area...remember, walker? ;)

Tell Mark to come on by for a test drive and to get some of those race details worked out in advance, 'kay? How's that for calling inept Fweddie on his bluffs 'bout having a brother that's supposed to be just down the road from me...sort of makes inept Fweddie out to be a liar, every single time that he avoids getting here, doesn't it? =3D)

SNAG!!

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It