Re: Fweddie jumped in the boat and gutted himself - If Fweddie has...

From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Fweddie=A0NOfactsNOproof Hall)

> Backpedal noted > too scared to race

Because you STILL act like you can't get here, after you've claimed to have facts and proof AND a "brother" that's supposed to be in the immediate area that I'm supposed to know in real life, bluffin' white garbage? :)

my "farm truck"

The one you deny and use in the past-tense?

SNAG!!

Are you going to race or not?

Stop the nutless pussy act, and give a straight answer to why you act as if you can't get here after you've already bluffed about having a brother that's supposed to know me in real life, lying cowardly OLD white trash.

-- Modded '05 GTO...of course :)

Reply to
You Make It You Spend It