2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Running Head Lights and Blower wiring

I am trying to isolate the culprit as to why my blower randomely works. When my blower does not work, I have found that my A/C, Rear Defroster, and my Day-Time Running lights do not work. If I turn the blower switch to the OFF position, my running lights come on. Does anyone know of a tie-in to these two or where I can get a wiring schemetic so I can trace it down?

Reply to
jack flash

Dipstick