Re: YOU GOTTA READ THIS - no we dom't !!

Harry, did you read anything? I didn't...

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

blank page nicky

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

VERY intriguing...

Maybe this guy was enlightened or inspired by the true deep meaning of the blank page and thought he'd better share it with us!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Nick, I think that P&S was just telling us everything that was on his mind!!! ;-)

Reply to
Sting Ray

It's something about a polar bear in a snowstorm.

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

I'm guessing it was censored by the very first news server to view the post B4 being shared. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Don't spoil the fun! :-)

Nick.