REALLY DUMB QUESTION 1992 Grand Prix.

I just picked up a 1992 Grand Prix. There is supposed to be a trunk release somewhere in the car, but I can't find it. I figured that it would be a button in the console or glove box, but I cant' find one anywhere. Where the heck is it? Thanks!

Reply to
Keith Stelter

Another popular place for it is low on the driver's door...

Reply to
Ron Seiden

On a 4-door 1992 Grand Prix, the trunk release button is in the glove compartment. If its not there, you don't have one.

Reply to
80 Knight

yes....The glove box.....Knight is right on.

Reply to
Jeff