Request for quote

Done a little research but was wondering what one could expect for a maroon 52 chieftain 6cyl with 28k original miles. Garaged. Was my great great grand ma's..

???

Please post reply as I do not check the hotmail account.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Sutrut

Got pictures?

Reply to
Paradox

I wouldn't expect too much. Probably around $5,000 but not more than $10,000. There doesn't seem to be much of a following on the pre-Bunkie Knudsen Pontiacs. Even the good deals seem to still be up forsale forever.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Dennis is correct. Pontiac was VERY frumpy before 1960, and not all that in demand by collectors. Plus, the 1952 GM products, all of them, are not all that popular. So it's not going to be a huge hit. But, maybe you can find the right audience.

The people who like 50's Pontiacs be found in POCI (Pontiac Oakland Club International). That's where all the old Pontiac fans congregate. If you could advertise it within that outfit, or even better, find out if they have a local chapter near you, you could probably have a good chance of getting a good sale.

I'm sure their website lists their chapters.

Reply to
Joe