Rumour Mill - GM to eliminate Pontiac Divsion

GM prepares to announce Pontiac closure next week James Lareau April 24 2009 Automotive Weekly http://www.autoweek.com/article/20090424/CARNEWS/904249981
Rumour has it that GM will announce that it will close its Pontiac Division this week as part of its restructuring. Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Divisions would survive.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 26, 8:58 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Not a rumour anymore. :( Now I know what Plymouth owners felt like.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:11:42 -0700 (PDT), Jesse

I will still drive my 2005 GTO with pride....... and tell GM to go piss up a rope.....
Tom S.
Add pictures here
✖
[...]

Not like I feel like a total dufus or anything in an '02 Trans Am WS6. :-)
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:45:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@smart.net (Richard L. Hamilton) wrote:

I do feel a bit like a dufus for trading my '97 Formula convertible (LT-1, 6 spd) for the Goat, but not too much. It would be nice to see them both parked out front, instead of just one. (((^:
Tom S.
Add pictures here
✖
Jesse wrote:

Or Oldsmobile owners.
Pretty soon, the entire Chrysler Corp might be in the same boat too, no more Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler, let alone Plymouth.
    Yousuf Khan
Add pictures here
✖