Rumour Mill - GM to eliminate Pontiac Divsion

GM prepares to announce Pontiac closure next week James Lareau April 24 2009 Automotive Weekly

Rumour has it that GM will announce that it will close its Pontiac Division this week as part of its restructuring. Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Divisions would survive.

Reply to
residualselfimage1999

Not a rumour anymore. :( Now I know what Plymouth owners felt like.

Reply to
Jesse

Weekly

I will still drive my 2005 GTO with pride....... and tell GM to go piss up a rope.....

Tom S.

Reply to
Tom S.

In article , Tom S. writes: [...]

Not like I feel like a total dufus or anything in an '02 Trans Am WS6. :-)

Reply to
Richard L. Hamilton

I do feel a bit like a dufus for trading my '97 Formula convertible (LT-1, 6 spd) for the Goat, but not too much. It would be nice to see them both parked out front, instead of just one. (((^:

Tom S.

Reply to
Tom S.

Weekly

Or Oldsmobile owners.

Pretty soon, the entire Chrysler Corp might be in the same boat too, no more Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler, let alone Plymouth.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan