Short Circuit help

I have a 93 grand am Se. K i was about to change my car stereo and i didnt have my battery unhooked yet and i accidently touched a wire and
now when ever a fuse in the alarm spot the interior lights stay on and the car dings, even when the car is off...how can i fix this?
Based on a quick look at the '92 Grand Am's circuitry my hunch is that you now have a zapped Multi-Function Alarm module. This module is part of the so-called "convenience center" located under the dash on the driver's side. Should be just below the instrument cluster.