Staring problems with a 23.L SOHC

My engine will turn over but not start.

I have a new crank shaft sensor, and I have tested the Coil Module, it tested good.

I do not get any positive testing from putting a test light in the fuel injectors, and I do not get any spark from the coil module.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

Reply to
rrobbins

If you have no gas, no spark first thing you might want to check is to see if you have power once you turn on the ignition switch. If not it may be something as simple as an unplugged connection, a relay, or a fuse. Good luck!

Reply to
FBR