torque specs for a 93 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.1

I have to change the fuel pressure regulator on my pontiac, which means I have to take off the intake manifold. I am having a hard time finding the
torque specs. Also, is there anything else I need to do I am not thinking of. Thanks
counterparts12 wrote:

This in general for that series engine, all through the 90's: I thinks it's 18 ft-lbs for the upper intake. You don't need to remove the lower. That coolant pipe that goes from the water pump all the way around the back of the engine has two little coolant hoses that go to the throttle body, which is attached to the intake. It's best to leave the throttle body attached to the intake which means that pipe needs to come off, and it will need a new o-ring when you put it back in at the water pump end. Also, those breather and PCV hoses often have rubber ends that are so worn that they won't want to stay in place when you try to re-install them. The map sensor is blocking two of the upper manifold bolts. That's all I can think of. GW