Transmission

I bought recently 1994 Pontiac Grand AM GT, 3.1 V6, when the engine is running I occasionally not often I could hear noise coming from underneath the shift lever when the shift lever is in Neutral (N) position??, however no problem with shifting during acceleration or normal cruising , I hope it is not a problem with the transmission, any suggestions and help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
tigerzeus

Loose catcon shield.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Sounds like your tranmixer is out of shift pods. These are a dealer only item and should not be fiddled with by a clueless talkaboutautos twit. Sell the car and learn the joys of public transit.

Reply to
FBR