turbo 2.0 problems

hey guys i dont know whats going on i rebuilt the motor in my sunbird it is a 2.0l OHC turbo and i was just running it for the first time today i have 3 big problems that puzzled me all day #1 i diconnected the coil and turned it over on the starter intill oil ressure read on my manul guadge I started the car and left it to high idle for a couple minutes i keept an eye on all teh gadges and fixed a couple simple things forgot to tighten a clap other small stuff after ten minutes or so oil pressure droped suddenly so i immidiatly shut teh car off and checked for problems didnt find any #2 clutch dosent fully disengadge even though i bleed it and there is about 3/4 of an inch iston travel and #3 when i though tit was just a simpleproblem with the rubber hose on the gadge being kinked i tryed to start the car again it turned over but did not fire and still didnt read oil pressure when the engine was turning over on the starter help me out if you can thanks

Reply to
j_turbo

Yet another autoforumz.com twit. Can't figure out how to spell or use Usenet, but allegedy "rebuilt" an engine.

Reply to
FBR

stop bashin people man, at least he's trying. if you don't have anything nice to say then shut the hell up.

Reply to
Jack Conley

Oh gee, another idiot who can't figure out basic spelling or punctuation.

Reply to
FBR