Vibe options

I just purchased a used '04 Vibe. It was a great deal, but lacks the "power package" (windows, locks, cruise). Does anyone know anything about retro-fitting such options? Can it be done with oem parts at a reasonable cost, and by whom? The dealer I bought it from said they wouldn't do, and to try an aftermarket installer. It would be nice to have the options as if they were factory installed, not some weird 3rd party stuff. Thanks

Reply to
danders70

Well........

Just 1 w> I just purchased a used '04 Vibe. It was a great deal, but lacks the

Reply to
Weird

anything

Reply to
danders70

I hear you. Cars these days demand a hefty price. So do factory replacement parts. If the dealer could have easily do it for you, I am sure he would have offered to as he would make some more money off the deal.

Cheers

Reply to
Weird

Install a car alarm, have them add door lock actuators.

Then search ebay for a universal kit.

I had something like this in my Sunfire a couple years back, worked fine.

Reply to
Paradox

anything

danders70

anything

danders70

Not worth the hassle And anything but factory parts you would regreat

Ron.Sue

I have, it works find, you have to have some common sense though before you jump into it, and a little basic mechanical skill never hurt anyone.

Paradox