i wanna buy a corvette

hi everyone .. does anyone have any idea about a C6 corvette for sell ??!!

i'm trying to find one between $30000 to $33000 manual gear coupe navigation system

anyone ?

Reply to
FS

Wouldn't you know it, the one for sale for $30,000 sold yesterday. I'll keep looking and let you know as soon as I can find another one.

Of course there is a white convertable that is for sale for a bit less at F H Dailey Chevrolet V8 6.0 Liter; Automatic; AWD; Air Conditioning; Rear Air; Power Steering; Power Windows; Power Door Locks; Tilt Wheel; Cruise Control; AM/FM Stereo; Cassette; Multi Compact Disc; Premium Sound; OnStar; Navigation System; DVD System; Dual Front Air Bags; Front Side Air Bags; ABS (4-Wheel); Leather; Dual Power Seats; Third Seat; Roof Rack; Privacy Glass; Running Boards; Towing Pkg; Premium Wheels Contact the Internet Dept. for your Internet Deal! All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes; any finance charges; any dealer document preparation charge; and any emission testing charge. - 1G1YY34U255127703 - This vehicle was verified to be available as of 04/05/2007. 866-209-1224

Note that it has some options that are not normally available on most Corvettes.

Reply to
Dad

towing package caught the eye..running boards may me go wha!?! roof rack said Wait a Minute! but like the AWD ;)

Reply to
RS

Actually the rear air and the third seat intrigued me. Doubt that add will stay up long, better act fast.

Reply to
Dad

the third seat caught my attention. also, why is rear air even needed ?

Reply to
'Key

Too bad you only want a new one, this was a great deal on an old one.

Or

Or search eBay for item 280097821746

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

$410K???!!!! And a "survivor" with a rebuilt 350ci engine and a repaint... what kind of "survivor" is that??? Bids jumped from $48K to $410K in one fell swoop? It's really getting crazy out there! Can't be for real, nobody would pay that.

WayneC

Retirement is not treating Wayne well -- he forgets about P.T. Barnum's dictum.

Happy weekend to all

-- PJ

WayneC wrote:

PJ