Where is the...

Data link connector located? below the steering wheel and slightly to the right?

Reply to
86transam

On the? in what year?

Reply to
Paradox

I reckon he means on the "86transam". Where's Dennis?!?! (

) GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

yeah sorry.. on the 1986 trans am.. 5.0L TPI the phone rang before i posted and disconnected me when i came back on i hadda brain fart lol.

Reply to
86transam

Its under the column to the right just before the heater control/radio pod. You need to pop off a little rectangle cover to access it.

Reply to
Dennis Smith