windshield wipers for 2000 grand prix

what are the best replacement wipers for my 2000 grand prix... read the ads from the different companies and of course each says that their is better.. do a lot of highway driving. thanks de rj

Reply to
rjfleming

I don't care for those that allow one to replace just the blade. They cost much more and a pair of blades cost the same as a new, conventional wiper with the whole thing.

As for brands, I like the Amco in a blue pakcage, not in a yellow one. The one in a blue box has sturdier joints that keep the blade straighter.

But a Consumer Reports tests pointed to OEM wipers faring better than most off-the-shelf ones and not for much more $$$.

Reply to
Neo