WTB: GTO

Looking for 66 thru 69. Must be automaic. John Brooklyn New York

Reply to
sixt7gto

Can't help ya, but due to your internet ID, I thought you might like my license plate number shown on the right at:

Aloha, GW

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Geoff Welsh said

There's a 70's Judge in my area with the plate "al rise".

I've considered upping my GTO to a Judge just for the chance to sport that plate. LOL My present GTO has a front plate with "Old Goat". (In regards to the /car/ of course)

Reply to
none

.GW

THat's great giving out you lic plate # to the world.

Next time the Police ask if I saw the car speeding away from the scene I can say " Yup, its a 70 GTO with hawaii plates that said 70 GTO".

HAHAHAHhahahahahah

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,395 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Good god your brain works backwards... I suppose YOU remove your license plates before driving down the street so no one ever "steals" your plate number???

Have another drink. GW

Harry Face wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh