66 912 Coupe - Window Mechanism

Does anyone have a diagram or any insight into how the window winding mechanism works on a 1966 912 Coupe?

My drivers-side window just stopped working this Saturday, it won't wind up and the 'riser arm' (don't know what to call it) has come off the window regulator (the only part that I found online). I can't see well enough inside the door to ascertain how it works so I really need to find a diagram or some advice.

Perhaps there is a book someone could recommend? I see that Haynes does not make a 1966 912 book... other recommendations?

Thanks so much, I appreciate any advice.

Reply to
Ross Dunn

if you don't get an answer here, try the 912 board at Pelican Parts:

or the boards at the 912 registry:

good luck!

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars